Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, September 16, 2011

September 16, 2011 Friday Dinner Time

Last night before dark I did go over to the homeless man and let him know I brought and left the food for him. He thanked me and told me his name was Don. I then told him he was welcome and hopefully him or his dog would like some of the food. I then went home and we spent the rest of the night watching a few more episodes of Weeds. I do love this show and it is in it's seventh season on Showtime TV. I guess if a show lasts seven seasons it can't be all that bad? Went to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Tony left for work by 7:30 AM. Spent the morning doing things around the house. Did another load of laundry in 'the germinator'. Tony calls our washing machine 'the germinator'. LOL. Met Tony at Baker's Square to have lunch with the guys. Had a great lunch and learned a little more about Medicare. These guys have been HIV+ for over 20 years and have a vast amount of information. They are always helpful and know the ins and outs of the system and money. Took a short nap this afternoon. Making left over spaghetti for Tony and a salad. I will eat just a salad and maybe a bagel for dinner since I am not so hungry after a big lunch on Friday's. Only a few plans this weekend. One is a tomato fight on North Avenue, a mile or so from our house, Saturday late afternoon. We will not participate but will watch everyone throw tomatoes at each other. Might go to a street festival during the weekend also. Cold today in Milwaukee and only in the 50s. The furnace was turned on last night and has been on all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment