Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, September 23, 2011

September 23, 2011 Friday Dinner Time

I did not post yesterday because in all honesty I did not have much to say. I did very little all day yesterday. Of course the morning routine was pretty much the same except for the fact Vito would not eat and therefore did not get an Insulin shot in the morning. Spent most of the day watching TV and just laying around the house. The prostate is not feeling very good and I have a feeling the antibiotic is doing nothing to help. Spent the night watching X Factor and The Mentalist before going to bed around 10 PM. When we went to bed I tried to turn the channel on the back cable box and it would not work. Twice the repair people have been here to fix this. Guess I call them again tomorrow.

Today I was up at 6:30 AM. Fed the dogs, Vito would not eat and did not eat until about 8 AM, I gave his his Insulin shot then. Around 9 AM Vito threw up all over a chair he was sitting on and of course it had to go down the seams and make it a very hard clean up. He seems fine now and has been all day. Not sure what is going on with him. Called AT&T to schedule another repair person to come to the house. Of course when I was on the phone with them I tried turning the channel on the back cable box and it worked. Unbelievable. So there is no sense having them come out. The tech gave me some suggestions and a night time phone number to call for after hour problems like this. There is not much they can do unless it is not doing what it is suppose to do when they would get here. Will try what they said and see if it works better. No one seems to know why it won't change the channels on the box at night, and then works fine in the morning. Went and had lunch with the guys. Tony stayed at work and did not join us today. Had a good lunch and laughed a lot with the guys. Came home and took a nap with the dogs snuggling with Vito. I just finished vacuuming the house and I am now making a vanilla cake with chocolate frosting. The cake is baking as I type. Will most likely just make some chicken noodle soup and ham and cheese grilled sandwiches for dinner tonight. Maybe even a side salad. It is cloudy and in the 50s again today in Milwaukee. Tonight we will spend the night watching some of the shows on the DVR we taped all week. I am sure we will not get through much all weekend since there are about 25 shows to watch on the DVR. Tomorrow is a the big block party on Center Street, which is the cross street at the end of our alley. It is always a fun block party and starts out with the famous push cart race at 11 AM. I have posted pictures in the past. It is a hysterical event. Also a dodge ball event all afternoon. Should be a fun time and we will be up at the block party on and off all day on Saturday. The weather is suppose to be the same as today, cold and cloudy. Not much else going on this weekend which is fine with me. I feel like just sleeping. The more I do, the more my prostate area hurts so it is better to just lay low anyway.

1 comment:

  1. im sure a dog and cat have similar insides but my cat is 4 yrs old and developed an allergy to the store boughten food. i now have to go to the pet store andyhey have really helped me a lot but letting me try different foods for them. and if they dont like it or it doesnt work i can abring it back and try something different.its been about 3 weeks now and i think we are on the right track. no throwing up for over a week. they dont like the food as much but they eventually eat. it has no grains in it.thats what supposed to be the problem.

    ReplyDelete