Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, September 8, 2011

September 8, 2011 Thursday Afternoon

After I posted yesterday I got a call from my ex who is our health insurance agent. He said we are at that time again this year where we have to decide what to do about my health insurance. I get my health insurance through Tony's auto body shop and get it reimbursed through ADAP. Well, since I can't marry Tony and I really don't work there, every year the insurance company gives us a hard time and wants us to prove I work at the business. If we could just marry I would be on Tony's plan as his spouse or family. This is another reason why gay marriage is so important. If I loose my health insurance through Tony I will be fucked. I would have to try to get on the state's health insurance which is not as good and a gamble since my social security disability might not last forever. I was so upset I had to take a Valium to calm down and relax. I can not have HIV and no health insurance. I hate this kind of shit. This is one of my big fears. Having HIV and no health insurance, hence no meds to keep me alive. Spent the night watching a few shows on TV before going to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I was up at 6 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Got in the shower so I would be ready for my 8 AM to noon appointment for the washing machine repair guy to show up. Of course he did not show up until around 11 AM. After doing a little looking at it and running it through a cycle or two he agreed the machine is not filling with the amount of water it should. He said he will order a pressure sensor and that might help the problem. I guess these front load washer have a pressure sensor to gauge how much water should fill the machine. He said it should get at least 4 more inches of water if it was working correctly. The repair guy also told me he gets many complaints about front load washing machines and would not buy one himself. Nice to know now that we have one, and a 5 year warranty to boot. The part should come in next week and we scheduled him to come back next week Wednesday. So I guess next week Wednesday I will be home all day for that repair again. While I was waiting for the washing machine repair guy I called AT&T about the problem I am having with the back cable box. I have to reboot it each night just to change the channel. After the person on the phone did some checking she said it looks like a problem in the telephone lines and will send someone out between noon and 5 PM. It is now after 3 PM and so far no one has come. Why do repair people never come closer to the beginning time they give you rather than the later time? Making some spaghetti and salad for dinner. The windows are open today and it is in the 70s. Perfect outside in Milwaukee today. Tonight we will watch shows on the DVR since there is only sports, reruns, and Obama on TV tonight. Tomorrow is lunch with the guys and the weekend is here again.

No comments:

Post a Comment