Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, September 15, 2011

September 15, 2011 Thursday Dinner Time

After I posted I spoke with the rep at Best Buy 3 times. At one point we had an appointment for Friday, then that got canceled. Then another for today, that got canceled, then she called back around 7:30 PM to tell me someone would be at my house on Thursday at 3 PM to install the washing machine part. Time will tell. Spent the night watching America's Got Talent final. I think Silhouettes should have won, they came in second. Then switched over to see Rachel win Big Brother. She was my choice to win the season of Big Brother. For the most part I was happy. Went to bed around 10:30 PM after a little lovin.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Spent the morning doing things around the house and on the Internet. Left for ARCW a little after 11 AM so I could drop off the new prescriptions under this doctor at their pharmacy and see if I could meet with a counselor about my Medicare taking affect January 2012. Spoke a little to the counselor and made an appointment for Monday morning to fill out the needed paperwork to get the State of Wisconsin to help with the payments and co pays. I want to make sure I take the right parts of Medicare. There is a part A, part B, part C, part D, and so much more I just don't understand. Was told today from a friend not to take part C or I will not be able to go to my current doctor? Attended the 2 hour board meeting, then picked up my monthly food at the food pantry in the basement. Got home and unpacked the food. Most I never eat and give away since it is not something we eat. I usually give it to my tenants but am going to give it to this homeless man living in the field behind the woods across the street in a trailer. I saw someone walking back behind the woods the last couple weeks and yesterday I went to see what was going on. Guess he somehow got his camper behind all the trees and is living there with his dog. Since he has a dog I feel the need to help him. I am a dog lover. So I am giving him about 3 bags of food and bread after the washing machine repair guy leaves. I sure hope this part fixes the washing machine or we are back to square one with a crappy front load washing machine. ......

It is now close to 5 PM and the repair guy has installed the new pressure sensor and left. WITH NO IMPROVEMENT! The repair guy says these washing machines are the BEST and he has several. I asked him if he wanted to buy it from me for half the price I paid, and the conversation just kinda ended. LOL. So, I guess this weekend we go washing machine shopping and soon will be buying a new washing machine, a top load with an agitator. Walked across the street and across the field to the woods to give the homeless guy the bags of food. The car was locked so I hung the bags on the camper part. Will spend tonight watching TV shows on the DVR before going to bed. Might end up watching a couple more episodes of Weeds. Tomorrow is lunch with the guys and my best therapy for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment