Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, September 29, 2011

September 29, 2011 Thursday Dinner Time

Spent last night watching X Factor and Law and Order SVU. Went to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I was up at 6 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. I then took my morning pills and within 30 seconds I threw them all up. Always a great way to start the morning. Shortly after Tony left for work, I went back to bed. Got up again around 11:30 AM to start the day over again. Of course now not only my prostate hurts, my back hurts from throwing up. Spent the afternoon doing things around the house and watching TV. Gave Barkley a bath with my shower. Making left overs spaghetti for dinner tonight. It rained all morning, the sun came out in the afternoon for a while, and by 3 PM the rain returned along with the wind. Strong gusty winds are suppose to last all night here in Milwaukee. Will spent tonight watching X Factor and then The Mentalist before going to bed. I honestly could go to bed right now I am so tired. My body feels 'off' for some reason. I hope I am not coming down with something.

No comments:

Post a Comment