Visit My Other Web Page:

Saturday, October 1, 2011

October 1, 2011 Saturday Night

Thursday night I tried to make a music CD and the CD burner on the new HP computer would not work. Finally after trying several applications and going through 5 CD's one worked. I played around a little more and 5 more CD's failed. Turned the computer off and went to bed around 10 PM after watching X Factor and The Mentalist.

Friday morning I was up at 6:30 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Went back to bed after Tony left since I was so tired from being up with the dogs again because of the strong winds and the noise they made. Vito was a mess all night. Got back out of bed around 10 AM. Tried to burn two more CD's and they failed. Called Best Buy and was told I would need to bring the tower in so they could work on it. Showered and went to lunch with the guys. Had a great lunch despite the fact my chest area is really hurting. The pain is coming from beneath my breast bone and rib cage. One more thing to have to worry about. After lunch I drove to Best Buy and dropped off the computer tower. I was hoping they would call soon and I would have my computer back running so I could post on Friday. That did not happen and we spent the night watching TV on the DVR from the week. We are crossing 2 Broke Girls off the DVR list as of this week. The show sucks. Went to bed around 10 PM.

This morning Tony and I got up at 7 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Read the morning newspaper and made some breakfast for the two of us. Tony went to his shop to change the locks on the rental property and I went for a walk around the neighborhood. I am hoping some more exercise might be in order. If this chest pressure pain doesn't go away by Friday I guess I can talk to the Urologist about it and go from there. Going to start walking around the neighborhood daily. I did feel better after doing the walk. I need more exercise. Around noon Tony and I went to Home Depot to buy some light bulbs and house hold supplies. Took a nap this afternoon. The sun did come out today and the weather is looking good for the next week. It is suppose to be in the 70s from Monday on for 7 days. That is nice in Wisconsin this time of year. I am sure it will be in the 30s the following week. Got some pizza for dinner along with the salad I made for the two of us. Spending the night watching more TV on the DVR. Tomorrow my parents are driving into town to go to a dog walk with Tony and I. We do it every year and it is always nice to see the folks for an hour or two. Will go out for lunch with them after the dog parade / walk. I actually typed this entire post on my laptop since Best Buy never did call today to tell me my computer is fixed. Hopefully they will call tomorrow and we can pick it up after my parents leave. I hate typing on this laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment