Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, October 17, 2011

October 17, 2011 Monday Afternoon

Spent most of the weekend catching up on the DVR. Got caught up on the episodes building up of: American Horror Story, Revenge and Subergatory, to name a few. Revenge and AHS are very good and will continue to DVR and watch them. Saturday morning we went to Menard's because they had a big 3 day sale. Of course they did not have the snow blower on sale for $99 or the DVR Camera system on sale for $179. Ended up buying a lot of other items and ended up spending about $150.00. Went out to lunch at Chili's. Had a big, good lunch with a strawberry margarita. Came home and spend the rest of the day and evening watching the shows I stated above. Went to bed around 10:30 PM. Didn't even make dinner, just made some snacks to eat.

Sunday we were up at 7 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his Insulin shot. Spent the early morning reading the newspaper and watching the home shows on HGN. Tony raked the front grass in the morning while I got a turkey ready to bake. I got the turkey last year and I figured I better make this 12 lb turkey before I get another one this year. Did the turkey in a bag baking of it. Spent the afternoon watching more shows on the DVR. The turkey turned out great and we had a big dinner with stuffing, mashed potato, corn, and some bread. Spent the night watching the CBS TV lineup. DVR'd Desperate Housewives. Went to bed around 10 PM after a little lovin.

This morning Tony woke me up at 7:11 AM saying he was leaving for work soon. I could not believe I had slept in this late. Jumped out of bed and fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot, and put ear drops in Vito's ears all before Tony left for work. I read a little of the morning newspaper before going back to bed. I am so tired today. Got up around 11:30 AM and started the day over again. Been doing a little laundry and cleaning around the house. Took a shower and figured I am making spaghetti and garlic bread with a salad for dinner. Will watch Dancing With The Stars and Castle tonight and DVR the CBS TV lineup. Not sure why I am so tired today. I honestly could go to bed again right now but will not because then I know I will not sleep well tonight. In the 50s today and windy just like it has been all weekend. The leaves are all off the back tree from the wind all weekend. If I had to have a job I would have had to call in sick today, I am that tired. Hope it is just a fluke and not something serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment