Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, October 21, 2011

October 21, 2011 Friday Morning

Yesterday I was up at 6:30 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Put drops in Vito and Barley's ears for their infections. Laid low all morning and early afternoon knowing we had a funeral and movie to go to later in the day. Around 3 PM Tony came home and showered and we put on our suit coats and went to the funeral in Oak Creek. We sent flowers and they looked very nice in comparison to the others that were sent. There was a big attendance even as early as we were there. Stayed until about 5 PM and drove home. Fed the dogs, ate a ham sandwich and soon we were out the door again to go to the movie called Weekend. It was an OK movie. I had higher expectations from all I read about it. The sound was so loud and at times I could not understand the words because of the accents. Got home close to 10 PM and watched a little TV before going to bed.

This morning I was up at 6 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Cleaned and put drops in Vito, Barkley, Bo and Stella's ears since they all seem to have something with their ears. Tony then left for work. Read a little of the morning newspaper and then left the house around 9 AM to go make some copies of my taxes at the copy shop across from Walgreen's. Had to make copies of last year's taxes for the new insurance and paperwork. Went to Walgreen's and bought some items on sale. Stopped off at the Vet on the way home and picked up another bottle of ear drops. Then went to Pick N Save to buy some Activia that I forgot to buy on Wednesday with my weekly grocery shopping. Will leave to have lunch with the guys in about an hour. Hope to take a nap this afternoon. The sun is out but it is close to 50 degrees. Not bad when your in the sun, but a little chilly in the shade. Suppose to be in the 60s over the weekend but then drop to the 40s next week for highs. Barkley's hematoma is still all full. He doesn't seem to be bothered much with it with the collar around his neck so he can not scratch. As long as he stays like this I might be able to let it heal naturally. No plans this weekend. Will most likely watch some movies I downloaded and TV shows on the DVR. Next week Wednesday I get my latest numbers when I see my doctor. Always a stressful week waiting for the numbers. My Prostate is I think getting better. I have low pain mainly in the mornings but I think it either goes away or I forget about it being busy as the day goes on. Either way, it is not healed yet. I go back to that doctor in two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment