Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, October 31, 2011

October 31, 2011 Monday Afternoon

Happy Halloween!
We did very little over the weekend. Saturday afternoon we went out to a Halloween street festival. It was not a successful festival and not many were out in the afternoon due to the cold weather. Had lunch at one of the bars along the festival. Came home and spent the night getting caught up on episodes of American Horror Story and The Walking Dead, along with other shows on the DVR. We watched a lot of TV on Saturday. Sunday I never even left the house. I did send Tony to get lottery tickets in the middle of the afternoon. It rained all afternoon, felt so sorry for the trick or treaters in costumes begging for candy. We did not give out candy because the kids ruin the path lights and such each year if we do. Just easier to say no, and I wasn't about to sit in the rain handing the candy out at the end of the walkway. Took a long afternoon nap with Tony and the dogs. Spent the night watching the CBS TV lineup before going to bed. Like I said, we did very little all weekend. Of course it also means I cooked breakfast, lunch and dinner all weekend while Tony sat on the couch and watched TV.
This morning I was up at 6:30 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Spent the morning watching the Halloween specials on Regis and The View. Showered and took a walk to a hardware store a few blocks away and bought some tile adhesive for the bathroom tile that Tony still needs to finish using in his bathroom. Tony was going to work on the bathroom, so he claims, but he could not find any tile adhesive, so now he can not use that excuse any more. I needed the walk so it was a good reason to head into that direction for the walk. Came home and spend the afternoon on the couch watching TV and napping a bit. Making hamburger helper and a salad for dinner tonight. Will watch Dancing With The Stars and Castle, as I DVR the CBS TV line up. I have very little on my schedule this week and am happy to say I won't be leaving the house much. I look forward to just staying home and laying low all week. Tomorrow it is suppose to be in the 60s one last time so I hope to do some last minute yard work tomorrow outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment