Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

October 5, 2011 Wednesday Dinner Time

I made dinner last night since Tony did not get home from work until close to 6:30 PM. Spent the night watching TV. Went to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I was up at 6 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Tony left for work around 7 AM. I read a little of the morning newspaper and then started my day. Was at the grocery store before 10 AM. Got the shopping done and the groceries put away. I then went for a long walk around the neighborhood. It is nice taking a walk around the area and seeing all the nice houses I have never really looked at down the side streets. Talked with the neighbor for a little about last nights Dance Results show before I came back home and laid outside with the dogs for a couple hours. It is so nice here in Milwaukee. In the mid 70s again today. I then did a little more cleaning in the basement before I started this post. Tonight we are going to a car show and dinner at A&W. I do love their root beer. Will then spend the night watching X Factor and Law and Order SVU before going to bed. I have to admit that the walks are really doing me some good. The belly uncomfortableness is a little less and I am down to 185 lbs from 193 lbs two weeks ago, so it is working and the weight is coming off. I keep telling myself to 'keep moving'. I also have been making sure I take my pills with food when I take them rather than on an empty stomach, and laying off the junk food as much as possible. Tomorrow is suppose to be another fantastic day weather wise in Milwaukee. I hope to get some Christmas lights hung in the back and front yard while the weather is nice. It is never fun doing it in the cold of November. I promise not to turn them on. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment