Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, October 6, 2011

October 6, 2011 Thursday Dinner Time

Last night Tony got home from work around 5:30 PM. I had the dogs fed so we headed to the car show on the south side of town before it got dark. It gets dark outside so early. There was no car show. I even checked the Internet and it listed a car show like they have every Wednesday night. Guess car show season is over. We went to A&W for dinner. Came home and spent the night watching X Factor, Raising Hope, and Law And Order SVU. Went to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I was up at 6 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Tony left for work a little after 7 AM. Spent the morning on the computer since I could not get my medical history and medicines to print out. I spent about an hour looking for activation keys and such for Microsoft works. Finally downloaded a key and that made things worse. I then did a system restart to put the setting back. Went for a longer walk then yesterday. I am trying to go a block or two farther with each walk. Had a good walk. Took a nap this afternoon with the dogs. I have this pain now in my shoulders which I am sure is just nerves and stress about tomorrows doctor appointment. How many more areas of my body can I have pain? Sat outside with the dogs for a while drinking a cup of coffee after my nap. Another perfect weather day in Milwaukee. Went to go online to do a posting and I could not connect to the Internet. I am sure it had something to do with the system restore I did this morning. Had to download Firefox again and install it. As you can see, I am back online. I did burn a music CD this morning also and it worked great with the new discs. I burned the new Scotty McCreery CD for Tony since I do not like country music. Guess it must be the spool of Memorex discs that don't work since the new ones do. Will eventually keep trying them and throw away the ones that won't burn music. At least I know it is not my computer. Making a steak noodle skillet for dinner with a salad. I am trying to eat very little today in preparation of tomorrow mornings 8 AM Urology appointment. I am very nervous about the appointment since something is still very wrong with my body down in that area. A friend we have lunch with offered to go with me to the appointment, which I though was so sweet. Told him I have to just be a 'big boy' and do it on my own. Hell, there are many worse things the doctors could do than stick his fingers up my butt. God I am hoping that is the worst of it? Will spent tonight watching X Factor and then The Mentalist before going to bed. Will DVR the CBS TV line up and Greys Anatomy. Will let you know tomorrow how the doctor appointment went. Wish me luck.

1 comment: