Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

October 18, 2011 Tuesday Afternoon

Spent last night watching Dancing With The Stars and then Castle. Went to bed after a little lovin around 10:30 PM.

This morning I was up at 6 AM. Got the dogs fed and gave Vito his shot. Tony left for work a little after 7 PM. Read a little of the morning newspaper. Spent the morning doing things around the house inside and out. Got the pond ready for winter. Only one pump running now and hopefully it will run all Winter with the heater around it. Cleaned out a couple rain gutters that I can reach with the 6 foot ladder. Did a little more leaf blowing. Made tomato soup for lunch and then took a short hour nap. Actually I did not even sleep because four of five dogs wrapped themselves around me and I could not move much less sleep. A phone call got me out of be by 2:30 PM. Making a canned ham, rice and salad for dinner tonight. Will watch Glee, DWTSR, and Body of Proof tonight. DVR'ing the rest of our favorites. Tomorrow I have to go grocery shopping and then meet with my case worker at ARCW to get me Medicare straightened out and hopefully get everything filled out properly. I have to sign up for a part D and a secondary insurance, most likely HIRSP (I think it is called). Don't know much about it and hopefully the case worker will help me all through it. I hate this changing health insurance stuff. My biggest fear is not being covered with health insurance and being HIV. In the 50s again today. Tomorrow the same but calling for rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment