Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, October 10, 2011

October 10, 2011 Monday Dinner Time

Saturday was an awesome weather day in Milwaukee, it got to 80 degrees which is not normal for Wisconsin this time of year. In the afternoon Tony brought home a customers Cadillac convertible and we went for a long drive along the lake front of Milwaukee and south. Stopped off at Dairy Queen for an ice cream. We went for a long walk through Grant Park enjoying the trees and the nice weather. Walked around on the beach and had a nice time. Came home and after we fed the dogs we went up the street to a little Italian restaurant and had a nice dinner. Came home and spent the night watching Horrible Bosses and other TV shows on the DVR. I had heard the movie Horrible Bosses was good, I though it was OK. There were funny parts but I had higher expectations. Went to bed around 10 PM.

Sunday we got up at 7 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. After reading a little of the Sunday newspaper we showered and drove to the south side of town and picked up Tony's mom and took her to breakfast. After breakfast we went shopping at Big Lot because they had a 20% off sale for the day. Ended up spending about $150 on stuff we didn't need. Drove the long way home. Spent some time with the dogs and then I wanted to go for a walk along the river which is right across the street from out house. Tony wanted to bring a dog or two which was not my idea of fun or what I wanted to do. We walked two of the dogs around the block and dropped them off at home. We then went for a long long walk along the river and in the woods. I love walking through the woods in the fall and enjoying the colors of the trees and the falling leaves. Had a great walk. Came home and soon we fed the dogs and gave Vito his night Insulin shot. Ordered a Lasagna dinner and two salads for supper which were delivered. Spent the night watching the CBS lineup and DVR'd Desperate Housewives. Went to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. I went for a walk in the morning around the neighborhood. When I got home there was a message from Tony's sister saying she was coming to Milwaukee with the kids and wanted to know if we wanted one of them for the day. Of course I do, I love the kids and have so much fun with them. The sister showed up around 1 PM and I now had a kid for the day. We drove to Tony's auto body shop to say Hi to Tony and walk around the shop showing the kid all the cars Tony is working on. Tony then took the kid for a drive in one of the Monster Cars he is working on. The kid loved it since the car is 5 feet off the ground. We then came home and took a walk and then played war with cards. Tony will be home in about an hour and we will take the kid to Culver's for dinner. His mom will most likely pick him up around 7 PM. The kid is Tony's nephew, the middle kid, 7 1/2 years old and so well behaved. He is so good with all the dogs also. Will watch Dancing With The Stars and Castle tonight. I will DVR the CBS lineup less 2 Broke Girls, I gave up on that show since we can't keep up with everything I DVR as it is. Tomorrow it is suppose to be in the 70s, like today, then the cold and rain arrive on Wednesday. Summer and Fall will be over. Been keeping up with the leaves with the leave blower, can't wait till all all leaves are down. Seems I blow the leaves away and blink and more fall. The trees are about half empty. I will leave blow again tomorrow trying to get as much moved as possible before the rain comes on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment