Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

October 12, 2011 Wednesday Dinner Time

Last night Vito woke us up at 2 AM throwing up. Got him out of his cage and on a towel on the bed while I cleaned his cage. He then threw up again off the bed a little while later. He then seemed fine and slept on the bed the rest of the night by my pillow with my hand on his back. I worry when this happens because I am afraid it might be a Diabetic thing.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Around 8 AM the vet called to remind me of Vito's 4 month, all day appointment tomorrow, and to have him to the office at 7:30 AM. I then asked if they had an appointment today for Stella to get her toe nails trimmed. Made a 11:30 AM appointment. Read a little of the morning newspaper and then took a shower. Was out the door a little after 9 AM to get the grocery shopping done. Of course most of the sale items at Pick N Save near me the shelves were empty. I even asked a manager to look for the PF Chang Sweet N Sour Chicken that was $3 off. After they said they looked I was told to get a rain check, which I did. Came home and unpacked everything and put it away. Even got a great deal on Kibbles N Bits for the dogs. They had the big bag marked wrong and I bought three bags at the $6.09 price rather than the $15.99 price. Thought I might as well grab all three bags they had on the shelf. Jeez, this bag of dog food was $11.99 just last week. I even had to take the manager to the sign on the shelf, which she agreed with me to get the low price. After being home for a while it was time to take Stella to the vet for her nail trim. She was very good as always. Stopped off at McDonald's and got a hamburger and french fries. Stella ate french fries on the way home. Did another leaf blowing around the entire yard after taking a short nap with the dogs. I then checked the mail and got my reimbursement for my health insurance through ADAP. Thought I might as well get it in the bank so I drove again to Pick N Save for my bank and made the deposit. For the heck of it I went to the freezer section and wouldn't you know it, the shelf was filled with the PF Chang Sweet N Sour Chicken the manager only a few hours ago said they didn't have. I bought four bags. Making rice and sweet and sour chicken with a salad for dinner tonight. Will spend the night watching X Factor and Law and Order SVU. I also called my mortgage company again today to find out where I stand on my line of credit they canceled and should not have when I paid off the money we borrowed from it. The person on the phone had no more information and said they are still working on it. It has been a month and a half that I have been calling on this mistake. It was another beautiful day in Milwaukee. In the high 60s and sunny. The weather man says this is the LAST day of the nice weather. Wish this would last forever. My Prostate is feeling a bit better. Seems the pain is more in the morning when I get up and then goes away and is not noticeable all day like it was last week. One of the pills makes me feel light headed. Don't like that feeling. Guess I won't use any heavy machinery like the label says. Hmm, is a leaf blower or car considered heavy machinery? Maybe I shouldn't even cook dinner? Don't think Tony will buy that excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment