Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, October 27, 2011

October 27, 2011 Thursday Dinner Time

Got up this morning at 6 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Spent the morning on the computer transferring my blog posts to a word document for the year 2011. I do this so if the sight should crash I will still have all the posts I have made, in a diary type form. I also have a hard cover book printed each year of my blog through Blog2Print.com. Around 1 PM this afternoon I took a walk to Pick N Save to return a three pack of caramel apples. Cut into them last night to have one and all three were rotten. The use by date had today's date, but we just bought them Sunday. So I exchanged them for newer caramel apples and walked back home. Spent an hour laying back on the couch listening to the TV. Did a little cleaning and vacuumed the house. Making Sweet and Sour Chicken and a salad for dinner tonight. Will spend the night watching shows on the DVR and DVR the TV line up tonight to watch it commercial free at a later time, like we are going to do tonight. The DVR is getting so full and it is just better to watch the DVR and things recorded than live TV at this point. It is in the 40s today in Milwaukee. The sun did come out this afternoon but it is still cold and winter is coming. Tomorrow is lunch with the guys and then the weekend is here. Stopped feeding the pond fish today so they start to go into hibernation mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment