Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

October 26, 2011 Wednesday Dinner Time

This morning I was up at 6 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Went back to bed for an hour or so after Tony left for work. Got up around 9 AM and after my shower I went grocery shopping. Came home and put it all away. Laid down on the bed for a couple hours listening to music. It is cloudy and drizzling today and that give me no energy at all. Around 1:15 PM I left the house again to go to my HIV doctor appointment. Was a very interesting appointment. Got another hepititis shot and went over my pains and aches. The doctor was very surprised I am not on an antibiotic for my prostate pain. I told him I am, I am on Doxazosin 4 MG. He told me that is not an antibiotic and is just a stronger prostate flow pill then the one I am already taking. This startled me because no one told me to stop taking the other 2 MG pill. So I have been taking 6 MG of Doxazosin and no antibiotic, Doxcycline. He told me I should address this with my prostate doctor when I go back in a week and gave me a prescription for the antibiotic, Doxcycline. Got my blood work results which did not make me happy. My TCell count has dropped again. I am now down to 350. I was really hoping to get over 400. My percent though did raise to 26% from 22% which made the doctor happy. He told me not to be concerned about my 350 TCell count and that it is still a good number. All my other numbers looked great and within the limits. Drove home and stopped at Walgreen's to get the prescription of Doxcycline. Came home and started to get dinner ready. Making some ribs, noodles and a salad for dinner. Will spend the night watching the ABC TV line up since there is no X Factor tonight. I am not very thrilled with X Factor and might just stop watching it anyway. Tomorrow I have nothing on my schedule and plan on spending the day cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment