Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, October 13, 2011

October 13, 2011 Thursday Late Afternoon

Last night Vito wanted to go outside about 2 AM, he was moving around in his cage. If I would have picked up on the signs I wouldn't have had to go through what I did at 5 AM when he woke me again. He had peed all in his cage in his sleep. The towel on the pillow was all wet with pee. Thankfully I am smart enough from the past with him to have the pillow wrapped in a garbage bag so it doesn't soak through. But, that meant he was covered in pee from laying in it so at 5 AM I had to give him a bath after he went out to potty. I then was up and started the day. Fed the dogs around 6 AM, giving Vito his shot. At 7:15 AM I was out the door with him to drop him off at the vet for his full day of tests. After I dropped him off I stopped at McDonald's and bought two breakfast burritos. Came home and a little while went back to bed since it was raining here in Milwaukee. Got up around 11:30 AM and started the day again. Called the vet around 1 PM to be told to call back at 3 PM because they needed to do a few more tests, sounds expensive if you ask me when I hear that. So I have been getting everything done around the house so when I get him home it will be 'Vito time'. Will give him all my attention. I can't imagine what it must be like to be in a cage at the vet and be blind, not knowing what all the noises around are. Poor guy. I told the vets several times before I left him to just make sure they realize he is blind and talk to him so he knows what they are doing and what is happening. Talked to my mom on the phone and caught up on some emails this afternoon after I got the cleaning and supper ready for tonight. I will call the vet in a couple minutes to see if I can pick him up. Will let you know whats up in tomorrows post. Making a meatloaf, noodles and beans with a salad for dinner tonight. It has rained all day in Milwaukee today, very depressing. Will watch X Factor Tonight and then The Mentalist, DVR'ing the CBS shows and Grey's Anatomy. Got to go and call the vet after I spell check. Spell checking always makes me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment