Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November 1, 2011 Tuesday Dinner Time

Got up this morning at 6 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Watched a little TV and read a little of the morning newspaper before going back to bed for an hour. The dogs made it impossible to try to sleep so I finally just got up out of bed. Showered and took a long walk around the neighborhood while I listened to my IPod. Went across the alley to talk with the neighbor for a while and spent the rest of the afternoon dragging some Christmas decorations out of the basement and hanging some of the lights and ornaments outside, since it is close to 60 degrees outside today in Milwaukee. Thought I might as well enjoy the last nice day. Did a little work outside in the yard also. Making spaghetti for dinner tonight with a salad and garlic bread. Will spend the night watching Glee, Dance Results, and Body of Proof before going to bed. Tomorrow is grocery shopping day in the morning. Picked out the dog Christmas card for this year. It is similar to last years but still a great picture of all five dogs. Will most likely order the cards online tonight or tomorrow. Been updating my address book also. Anyone want to be added and get a Christmas card, please email me with your address. I think my Prostate is starting to feel better now that I am on an antibiotic. Will address this with my Prostate doctor on Monday when I go back for a follow up appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment