Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

November 9, 2011 Thursday Late Afternoon

Watched a little TV last night. Went to bed around 9 PM for some lovin. I then listened to music in bed on my IPod while Tony snored. Tony hurt his back at work during the day and took a bunch of pain pills, so he slept soundly all night.
Got up this morning at 6 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. It is truely a terrible day weather wise in Milwaukee today. It is raining and cold, in the 40s. This afternoon there were even snow flakes coming down for a while. Snow! Went grocery shopping this morning after stopping at McDonalds for a bacon egg cheese bagel. Came home and spent some time working on the moldings on the fireplace in the living room. I removed the old molding yesterday and put some plaster on to dry. Hopefully by tomorrow I can do some sanding and evenually put up new moldings. It is my current project since it is so horrible outside. Took a short nap this afternoon while I listened to some music. Making a Lasagna casserole for dinner tonight with a salad. Will most likely spend the night watching TV on the DVR since most of our usual programs are not on tonight and we gave up on X Factor last week. Not a problem since the DVR has a lot on it to watch. I am sure Tony will come home in pain tonight and be sleeping by 8 PM from taking pain pills for the pain. This afternoon I watched a kid try to fix his car in front of our house. He was really cute so I went outside to see if he needed any assistance or a phone to use. He said he had called a friend and thanked me for asking if he needed help. I gave him one of Tony's business cards just in case he needed auto repair. He was so cute I had to. LOL. Soon his friend came and tried to give him a jump. It did not work and they soon left to go buy a new car battery. A little while later they installed the new battery and he left. It was my eye candy for the day I guess. Tomorrow I might have a meeting to go to with ARCW. Still waiting on an email to see if the meeting is on or not. Not much else going on here. The dogs are all doing fine and I can only complain about the weather at this point. What a horrible day today weather wise in Milwaukee.

No comments:

Post a Comment