Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, November 21, 2011

November 21, 2011 Monday Afternoon

I wish I had more to write about as to what we did all weekend. I can sum it up in a word: nothing! Tony spent Saturday afternoon working on the upstairs plumbing. He got it fixed with only one trip to the hardware store. That's good for him. He got it all fixed in a couple hours. I did check on him here and there but left when the swearing started. LOL. I figure he does very little around the house on a daily basis, so fixing things like this IS HIS job. Watched a lot of TV all weekend. Made a breakfast, lunch and supper each day. Saturday night we had a couple more steaks on the grill. It was cold outside, but there is less mess cooking them outside. Plus, don't steaks always taste better on the grill? Sunday afternoon I left the house and got lottery tickets. Picked up some grapes and milk also while I was there at the store. Saturday night we did watch the movie Judas Kiss. I downloaded it. It was an OK movie. Could have been better. Last night we watched the music awards before going to bed around 10 PM. Tony and I did try to do a little lovin on Saturday night, but half way through my Prostate area and Testicles started hurting more then the good feeling, if you know what I mean, so I did not finish, Tony did. This pain is starting to really get to me.
This morning I was up at 6:30 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Read a little of the newspaper and went back to bed because of the pain. Around 11:30 AM the neighbor across the alley called to ask what was going on with the tenants next door. Movers and sheriff were at the house. Found out they got evicted from the upstairs next door apartment. They are an older couple and we spoke with them very few times. I think she is nuts and her husband is dieing of something, the way he looks. The lady getting evicted asked if we wanted her gas clothes dryer and I called Tony to come pick it up. He came with his brother and asked if we plan on using it which we do not, since I have electric dryers. Gave it to Tony's brother. Tony has two living brothers, the other is the one still in jail. Yes, he is still in jail. Guess his next court date is November 30th and no one plans on getting him out any time before that. I think I finally got Tony feeling a little better about not doing anything at this time. Spent the afternoon cleaning the house and taking a long hot shower. Making spaghetti for dinner tonight with a salad. Not in the mood to do much more. I did finally break down and call the doctor I was recommended to go see, the Gastrologist. They had no record of my doctor emailing them, or so they said. I told them my story and said I needed to make an appointment. She told me they had nothing available until after the first of the new year. I told her I can not wait that long and need help now. She then told me she would look for the email, took down my phone number, and said she would check into the situation and get back to me. What a bunch of crap. This in the health care system in America? I see myself one day packing my laptop and IPod and checking my self into emergency one day in the future if this doesn't get better soon. When sex isn't even enjoyable any more you know there has to be a serious problem. Take away the sex and I will have nothing to live for, LOL. Will wait for the call until Wednesday and then if I don't hear from them call my main doctor and put a fire under her. It's either that or emergency over the Thanksgiving holiday? Pain pills do very little to dull the pain, and I have strong pain pills. Will spend tonight watching the Dancing With The Stars Final. Looking forward to going to bed again. At least when I am sleeping I don't feel any pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment