Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

November 29, 2011 Tuesday Afternoon

Last night we watched the movie Fast Five. It was OK. Tony enjoyed the car racing. After the movie we watched a show on TV and soon went to bed around 10 PM.
This morning I was up at 6:30 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Spent the morning reading the newspaper. Called USA Today to see if I could get a better rate. Signed up for 6 more months at 50 cents a day. I do like the USA Today as much as the Milwaukee Journal each day. I know two papers is a lot but I enjoy the difference the two newspaper have and read both daily. Did a little on the Internet. Got an email from a lady in London today that works for BBC Radio. I guess she is trying to get people together from around the world to talk about AIDS on a BBC Radio Show. I wrote her back with my phone number and my phone rang right away. We talked for a while on the phone. She has such a nice London accent. Told her I was interested. She will call me back if she can find a studio or a way for me to connect with them for this radio show on World AIDS Day. How cool is that? I honestly wish someone would tell me how they find this blog. Whether it pans out or not is another thing, but it would be fun and hopefully help someone else in this position with AIDS, or hopefully help someone not get it. Read some magazines and took a two hour nap with the dogs. It is cold and windy in Milwaukee today. In the high 30s today and very cold. Making some chicken breasts, baked potato and corn with a salad for dinner tonight. No plans after dinner. Will most likely watch another movie or some shows on the DVR before going to bed. Tomorrow I have an appointment with my advisor from ARCW to help me finish filling out all the paperwork for my new insurance that starts January 1st. Then I will have to go grocery shopping for the week. Tony did get December's health insurance bill and both of our insurance went from $869 for the month, to $1296 for the month. Holly cow! That is $2500 a month for health insurance. WTF? I am thinking maybe just go without for one month, December, until my Medicare kicks in? I do have enough meds to make it to January, but I am still worried about the pain I have and something happening in December with it. Would not want to be uncovered if something comes of it. Decisions decisions. Life is fun isn't it?

1 comment:

  1. http://daveslifelivingwithhiv.blogspot.com/2011/11/november-29-2011-tuesday-afternoon.html

    ReplyDelete