Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

November 8, 2011 Tuesday Dinner Time

Got up this morning at 6 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Spent the morning reading the newspaper and watching the rain fall. It is not a nice day today in Milwaukee. Rained all day in in the low 50s. Made myself a can of chicken noodle soup for lunch. Got out the hair color, Just For Men, and put a little brown back into my greying hair. Took a shower and watched a little TV before putting on the stereo and laid back on the couch with the dogs and a blanket. Listened to a long music mix. Got off the couch around 3 PM and after a cup of coffee I took a long walk. Took my pedometer with me to see just how many steps my usual walk is. It came to 2747 when I got home. I guess since they say you should take 3000 steps a day I am going to meet the target by the time I get done making dinner. LOL. Making BBQ Ribs, potato, corn and a salad for dinner. Was glad I went for a walk even though it was drizzling outside. Soon it will be too cold and I will want to use that as an excuse. Will spend the night watching Glee, Dance Results and then something on the DVR, before going to bed. Tomorrow it is suppose to be much like today. I will have to go grocery shopping at some point. Hopefully during a dry spell.

No comments:

Post a Comment