Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

November 15, 2011 Tuesday Afternoon

Spent last night watching the movie Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes. It was good. I do like James Franco and the plot was a great way to set up the next movie. Went to bed around 10 PM.
This morning I was up at 6 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Spent the morning doing things around the house. I put a green spot light on the front pine tree and put the two light up reindeer my mom gave me outside in the front yard. I think this is now the last of the outside Christmas decorations. I even changed out the front path lights yesterday from white to red. My Prostate is starting to bother me more than it should. It has turned into a burning sensation. I am considering calling my Prostate doctor since it does not seem to be getting better. I still have a week and a half of antibiotic so I guess I should wait until closer to when it is gone to call and say something else must be going on down there. The pain is now up to a 3 on a 1 to 10 scale. I am starting to think more test are going to have to be made if this does not go away soon. Making sweet and sour chicken and a salad for dinner tonight. Will watch last nights Dancing With The Stars show prior to the Result Show tonight. I already saw most of the highlights on TV during today so there are really no surprises anymore. I hope Max gets the boot tonight on the Results Show. Will top off the night with Glee and Body Of Proof before going to bed. Tomorrow I have to go grocery shopping and then we see a play Wednesday night called Million Dollar Quartet. We have season tickets and this is the next show in the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment