Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, November 3, 2011

November 3, 2011 Thursday Afternoon

Can you believe it is November already?
Yesterday I was up at 6:30 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Spent the morning on the Internet ordering this years Christmas card online. Got it ordered and it will be ready to pick up later today. Showered and then went grocery shopping. Saw an email around noon telling me my Christmas card order was ready to pick up at Walgreen's so I then drove there to get them. I think they turned out great. I posted it on the side with the other pictures of all the years cards. It is similar to last years picture. The alternative was a picture of the five dogs sleeping on the couch. I thought it a shame to waste such a nice colorful picture like the one I still had on file, so I used this one from last year that is similar. Spent the afternoon addressing envelopes and stuffing the cards. Had to order 80 cards I have so many people on my sending list. Got all the cards stuffed and addressed and soon I was making dinner. Made sweet and sour chicken with a salad. Started spending the night watching X Factor and half way through I looked at Tony and said 'I don't even like any of these people, why are we watching this', and turned the channel. Watched a couple episodes of Operation Repo and then Law and Order SVU. Did a little loving before going to bed around 10:30 AM.
This morning I was up again at 6:30 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. A little after Vito ate he threw it all up. Ten minutes after cleaning his mess I was at the kitchen sink throwing up myself. I hate starting my days like this. My doctor seems to think it is OK since it is only one a week or so. I understand because he is from the old school and saw the effects of AIDS drugs on people before they were safer. So I guess he is not surprised to hear of someone throwing up once a week when there was a time when people took 20 to 30 pills a day and threw them up daily. Went back to bed around 10 AM for an hour. Got up and took a shower. Since I bought a new address book yesterday at Walgreen's I got started on transfering all the addresses from the current to the new address book. Took me a couple hours. Just spending the afternoon watching TV since my stomach now hurts from throwing up this morning. Might take a pain pill in a bit to give me a better afternoon. Making left over spaghetti for dinner tonight with a salad. Will watch the the DVR tonight while I DRV the CBS TV line up and Grey's Anatomy. I will watch them later commercial free. Cloudy and in the 40s today in Milwaukee. Not a nice day outside. It is windy and since the wind is coming off Lake Michigan the wind is a cold. Tomorrow is lunch with the guys. Have to call my mom since we have not talked this week and I need a couple updated addresses. Will call her after I post. Can you believe it is November already?

No comments:

Post a Comment