Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, November 17, 2011

November 17, 2011 Thursday Afternoon

Got up this morning around 6:30 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Spent the early morning reading the newspaper. Took a shower and went to Walgreen's to get a mouse trap. Noticed the last two nights a mouse in the rabbit house in the back yard when we look at the camera I have in the house. Put a mouse trap only a mouse can get into. We do not want this little guy getting into our home. A little after 11 AM I left the house to go to my board meeting at ARCW. Had a nice board meeting. Picked up some items at the food pantry and headed home. Put the floating heater in the pond since it is starting to freeze over. By tomorrow I should know if the heater is working since the pond is freezing over fast. Poor little fish swimming under the ice. Making left over for dinner tonight. Will spend the night watching TV. Most likely will go to bed early since I did not get a nap today due to my afternoon meeting. Last nights play was entertaining. I am not an Elvis or Johnny Cash fan so Tony enjoyed the music more than I did. The show was OK. Tomorrow is lunch with the guys and the weekend is here again. It is in the 30s today in Milwaukee. Very cold and windy. I am going to hate Winter again this year. Every year I wonder why we live in such a cold state.

No comments:

Post a Comment