Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, November 7, 2011

November 7, 2011 Monday Afternoon

Saturday we were both up by 7 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. We did very little all day. Took a long afternoon nap with the dogs. After I got up from my nap, and Tony was still sleeping, I went for a long walk around the neighborhood. I do enjoy my walks. They clear my head and it is fun to go down different streets and look at the houses and yards. Made breakfast, lunch and dinner. Spent Saturday night watching the movies Crazy Stupid Love and Bridesmaides. Bridesmaides was the better of the two movies, but they both were good. I really like that lady from Mike and Molly, she is so funny. Changed the clock back an hour before we went to bed around 11:30 PM.
Sunday we were up at 6 AM, because of the time change the sun was up. I do like having some sunlight when you wake up, but it gets so dark so early at night now. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Read a little of the morning newspaper before we both showered and picked up Tony's mom and took her for breakfast. Had my usual, two pancakes, two scrambled eggs and ham. After breakfast we stopped off at Stein's Garden so I could get 12 path blocks for the side yard. We then dropped off Tony's mom at her home and went to Walmart. Bought two months worth of Insulin and needles for Vito along with two water misters for the living room and bedroom. At least now I shouldn't have to go back to Walmart until January for more Insulin. Came home and I spent the afternoon working outside in the yard with the new patio blocks I bought at Stein's. Made dinner and spent the night watching the CBS TV line up. Went to bed around 10 PM.
This morning I was up at 6 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Soon I was in the shower and ready to go to my 9:30 doctor appointment. It was really as waste of $50 for the follow up appointment. I didn't even see the doctor, just his nurse, and told her how I was talking more drugs of one than I should have and now I am on an antibiotic because of my HIV doctor. She wrote it all down and sent me on my way with refills. Stopped off at Walgreen's to get the refills and came home. Spent the day cleaning. Did 4 loads of laundry. Mostly blankets and such the dogs lay on around the house that are on the furniture. I figure I have to do this weekly with 5 dogs and the windows closed. Took a short nap before I got up and went for a long walk around the neighborhood. Making some beef tips and noodles for supper tonight. Will watch Dancing With The Stars and Castle before going to bed. Tomorrow it is suppose to rain so I figure I will most likely not leave the house. I noticed now that I am back to Explorer 9 that I can not spell check on Blogger. So please forgive me for any spelling mistakes. Spelling was never one of my stronger skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment