Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

November 16, 2011 Wednesday Afternoon

Got up this morning at 6:30 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Spent a little time reading the morning newspaper and then took a shower so I could go grocery shopping. Bought less items then usual which was nice on the wallet. Came home and called my Prostate doctor to tell the nurse I still have pain in that area. She scheduled an appointment to see me this afternoon at 2:30 PM. Laid on the bed for a while with the dogs prior to the doctor appointment. Was another waste of money and time. The doctor went over everything and then had my pee so she could then check and see if I was emptying. Did an ultra sound on me and she said I do not have a problem emptying my bladder. She then told me the only test left would be to put a scope up my penis but she does not think it is warranted because I am not having problem peeing or have blood in my urine. So she told me I now need to see a Gastrologist. The nurse sent an email for the Gastrologist to contact me. She then gave me their phone number and told me if I don't hear from them in a week to call them. Unbelievable! I am in pain for god sakes. Now I have to wait a week or so for them to call me? I will wait until Friday and then just call them. Not sure what I will make for dinner tonight or if I will make anything at all prior to going to the theater tonight. We usually grab a sandwich and a drink at the show so not sure if I will make anything prior. I am feeling cheap now since I just wasted another $50 at the doctor so I might break down and throw a couple TV dinners in the microwave. Tonight we see the play Million Dollar Quartet. Hope it is good but I have a feeling the older music will not be something I like. Tony will most likely enjoy it. Tomorrow I have a board meeting in the afternoon. Was glad to see Max and his partner get the boot last night on DWTS. I am happy with the final three on the show, they are the best and deserve the most to be in the finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment