Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, November 28, 2011

November 28, 2011 Monday Afternoon

Spent Saturday night watching a couple movies. Watched the movies Trespass and Hop. Both were very good movies. I have wanted to watch Hop for a long time and was happy we finally did watch it. Trespass, was it even in the theaters? It was very good also. Went to bed around 11 PM.

Sunday morning we were up at 7 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Spent the morning reading the Sunday newspaper. Around noon we went to the pet store to buy a new cone for Barkley. The cone, or inter tube as I call it, was working to keep him from licking but was causing a rash on his neck. Gave him a bath prior to leaving the house to buy a cone that is better on the neck, but he will not enjoy. Went to the pet store and then to Bayshore Mall to have Tony's necklace fixed. Of course that was a waste of trip because the soddering gun was broken and I was told to bring it in next week. Came home to find Barkley had licked himself bloody around his crotch area. Unbelievable. Put the new cone on him. It took him a while to figure out how to walk with it. He did and does bang into things and has a hard time jumping up onto the couch, but this is the way it has to be. This or a final shot, if you know what I mean. He can not be left alone without a cone or something to keep him from licking. Tony's sister showed up some time afterwards with her husband to pick up their car Tony had worked on. Spent the rest of the afternoon watching Operation Repo on TV. Sunday night we made a couple of steaks for dinner and then watched a couple more movies. Watched Beginners and I Am Number 4. Both were very good movies. Beginners was the best of the two. Went to bed around 10:30 PM.

This morning I was up at 6 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Left the house around 7:30 AM to drive Tony to work since he left his truck there and brought home the sisters car for the weekend. We stopped off at McDonald's first to use a coupon in last weeks paper for buy one get one free breakfast sandwiches. As we paid the lady said the coupon was old and not valid. I told her that can not be because it was just in last weeks paper. As I was about to just pay cash for both sandwiches I got out my glasses and looked at the coupon. It expires December 22nd. I told the girl at the window this and she had to then call her manager since she had already given me change for the two. The girl then, after I had paid cash for both sandwiches, had the nerve to look at us and say 'if you come back tomorrow you can use the coupon'. WHAT? I told her I am using the coupon now and refund my money for the one sandwich, we had not even left that drive through window. She finally called the manager again and refunded the money and we got it for buy one get one free. What a bunch of bull shit. I am so happy when Tony is with me when this shit happens. He has a hard time believing me sometimes that things like this happen to me as I go through my day. Came home and called Best Cuts to see if I could get a haircut. I have not cut my hair for over 6 months and it needs something. Was told no one else was there so I got back into the car and got my hair cut. Came home and called the vet about Kali scooting on the carpet and an anal cleaning is needed. Was told there was a 10:30 AM available and I got Kali ready and we headed out the door again. Came home after Kali's cleaning and gave her a bath in the sink. She needed a bath and this was a good time to do it. Put more color in my hair and took another shower to get the color out. Spent the rest of the morning doing things around the house before taking a nap with the dogs. It is in the 40s today in Milwaukee. Cloudy and damp feeling outside. Tonight we will most likely watch a couple more movies since there is nothing new on TV and the DVR is emptying fast. Want to save a few shows for when nothing is on TV and I run out of movies. Won't happen anytime soon since I have a ton of movies unwatched on my computer that I have downloaded. Nothing on my schedule tomorrow. I did also do four loads of laundry today. All the bedding and dog blankets got washed today. Tomorrow I will most likely spend the day dusting and cleaning. Here is a picture I took today of Barkley snuggling next to Vito with his cone on.

No comments:

Post a Comment