Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

November 23, 2011 Wednesday Afternoon

Spent last night watching the DWTS Results show. I can live with how it all turned out. It was a very entertaining 2 hours show. Went to bed around 10:30 PM.
This morning I was up at 6:30 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Spent a little time reading the morning newspaper. Put another coat of Just For Men hair color in my hair so I look young over the weekend. Took a shower and headed to the grocery store. Stopped at McDonald's for a bacon egg cheese bagel before the shopping. Bought very little again today, just fresh fruit and produce. Even that came to almost $70.00. Came home and after I put everything away I went for my walk around the neighborhood. Came home and talked with the neighbor lady for a while. Brought up more of the Christmas decorations from the basement. Set up the 3 foot tree and my Christmas village outside in the enclosed glass porch. Thought it best since Vito would bang into the tree and village if I put it in the house. Plus I now don't have to give up part of the house for it. Looks nice and all the lights work. Took a nap with the dogs this afternoon. My pain in my bladder area is still there. About the same. No call from the doctor again today, what a bunch of crap. I am ready to go to a different one since this one has not called me back. Do I really want to go to a doctor that doesn't call back, knowing I am in pain? Making left over spaghetti for Tony tonight, I will most likely just have a TV dinner. Will spend the night watching some movies I downloaded so I save the programs on the DVR for the weekend. Not sure if Tony is closing the shop for Friday. We are going to Tony's sisters house for Thanksgiving. Should be interesting as I said yesterday. Happy Thanksgiving to all my followers. I will try to write over the four days, if not, I will talk to you on Monday. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment