Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

November 22, 2011 Tuesday Afternoon

Spent last night watching Dancing With The Stars and Castle before going to bed around 10 PM. I predict RJ will win, the Rob will come in second and Ricki in third place. If I had my way Ricki and Derik would be number one.
This morning I was up at 6:30 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Tony left for work around 7:30 AM. Spent the early morning reading the newspaper. Showered and went to Walgreen's around 10:30 AM to get a prescription. Refilled my antibiotic. Not sure if I will use the second months worth now or save it. Depends on how I feel next week when the first month's is gone. Since I can't get a doctor to return my calls it seems I will have to make the decision myself. Took my walk around the neighborhood, since I have not for a while. I feel so much better after I walk. I need to do it daily. Still have the pain in my bladder / prostate area. No call back from the doctor. Also tried to change my next week appointment with the person at ARCW since I do not know what next week will be like pain and appointment wise. Of course no reply email or phone call from her. Not happy when people don't return my calls. Very unprofessional. Making Orange Chicken and rice with a salad for dinner tonight. I am thinking it will be much like the Sweet N Sour Chicken I usually make. I only bought one bag and depending on how good it is will tell if I buy it in the future. It is the PF Chang frozen bag of Orange Chicken. I do like the PF Chang Sweet and Sour Chicken. Will spend the night watching the DWTS Final tonight before going to bed. Tomorrow I have to do some light grocery shopping for salad items and fruit mostly. Should not be an expensive grocery trip this week again. The freezer and cupboards are packed with food so I really need very little and have to start using the food here in the house before I buy more. I think I just like grocery shopping. I should be a professional grocery shopper. Today at Walgreen's I got a Schick Razor for free with a coupon and $4 back to use on other items. So I made $4 buying the razor. Not a bad deal. Now I see how people get a cart full of groceries for pennies. Will try to post again tomorrow before the Thanksgiving weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment