Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, September 26, 2011

September 26, 2011 Monday Morning

Spent Friday night watching TV from the DVR. Went to bed around 10 PM.

Saturday we were up by 7 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Vito seems better and ate all his food. I think he is not a morning dog like most people and doesn't like to eat right away when he wakes up. Unfortunately, trying to keep the Insulin shots 12 hours apart I try to feed him early or I would be feeding all the dogs so late at night. Plus we can not eat dinner if they are still waiting for theirs. Maybe if I had better trained dogs it would be an option. Not in this life time. We were up at the Center Street block party for the Push Cart Race by 11 AM. It was not the best of weather all day but it was better than Sunday. It did drizzle here and there during the day, but the sun did come out and we were able to enjoy the block party off and on throughout the day. In the afternoon we walked a block off the block party to a used washing machine store. Ended up buying a used $200 washing machine with a year warranty to replace our front load $650 Samsung washing machine. Put $100 down on it and Tony will pick it up on Monday morning with an employee and bring it home. Around 6 PM it started pouring rain and the block party came to a quick end. Spent the night watching more on the DVR. We are getting pretty caught up on the week's TV shows on the DVR.

Sunday we were up by 7 AM again. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. We spent the morning moving the Samsung washing machine outside so it is ready to take to Tony's shop and then put it on Craigslist to sell. Cleaned up around the washing machine area so it is all ready for the new used one on Monday. It rained all day on Sunday and we did very little but lay around watching TV. I did leave the house for a bit to get lottery tickets, but that was pretty much the only thing outside the house all day. Spent the night watching Amazing Race, The Good Wife and CSI Miami. We DVR'd Desperate Housewives. Went to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I was up at 6 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Tony left for work around 7:30 AM. It has been pouring rain all morning but it looks like things might clear for a bit. I just hope it isn't raining around 10 AM so Tony can get our new used washing machine home here so I can start doing some laundry. I plan on washing all my clothes in my closets and drawers all over again with the new used washing machine. I will be so happy not to have the Germinator washing machine after today. Called my mom this morning and we had our weekly conversation. I plan on calling my doctor today to see if I should try a different antibiotic for my prostate infection. It has not gotten any better and something has to change. I can't live like this with this pain. Hopefully I won't have to go back to the doctor and it will be as easy as just picking up a new antibiotic once the doctor calls it into Walgreen's. Plan on spending the day doing laundry once the new washing machine gets here. Will watch Dancing With The Stars and Castle tonight, DVR'ing the CBS entire nightly lineup. I did like the first new episode of Two And A Half Men. We watched it over the weekend and it was funny. Time will tell how it will be in the future without Charlie Sheen. Time to get into the shower and get the day started.

No comments:

Post a Comment