Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

September 13, 2011 Tuesday Late Afternoon

Yesterday I got to my 2:15 PM doctor appointment at 2 PM. I was not taken into the room by the nurse until 3:15 PM. The doctor did not come into the room until 3:45. After talking with the doctor and all, she filled all the prescriptions I wanted and I headed out the door. Something told me to look at the prescriptions before I drove away. I was glad I did because the doctor forgot one prescription and didn't put a refill on the antibiotic (Doxycyline Hyclate 100 MG) like we had talked about. So I headed back into the doctor's office and a half hour later it was all straightened out. So now this is over 2 hours at the doctor's office. Drove to Walgreen's and waited another 20 minutes for them to fill 3 of the prescriptions, the others I will have filled at ARCW pharmacy on Thursday. Got home and as I was putting the prescriptions I got from Walgreen's away I notice the antibiotic said NO REFILLS. Jeez, I know I got a new prescription from the doctor that said 1 REFILL on it, that was why I waited another half hour and went back into the doctor's office. So then I called Walgreen's to be told they would fix it, it was their mistake. What a bunch of bullshit. Didn't get home until 5 PM from the doctor and Walgreen's. Made left over pizza and salad for dinner. Spent the night watching the first 5 episodes of this season of Weeds on Showtime that I downloaded. Only got through 5 episodes and still have another 6 from this season, which is still going. Went to bed around 10:30 PM.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Called my mom and dad in the morning and had a nice talk with both of them about what is going on in both of our lives. I then spent the morning cleaning the bedroom. The entire bedroom. Under the bed, behind the dressers, everything from floor to ceiling. Even mopped the floor. Took until almost noon to get it all done. Made a bagel for lunch and now my back was killing me so I laid on the couch for 2 hours listening to music with the dogs. Showered and made some beef flavored rice for Vito's food. Tony has my car today and was told to get everything he has to fix done in one day. I can go without a car for one day, not two. The part came this afternoon for the washing machine so I hope the repair guy comes back and installs the part tomorrow. I then hope it fixes the water level problem, I am really hoping it fixes the problem or this washing machine is going to the curb. I will go grocery shopping in the morning and hope he calls and shows in the afternoon. Will most likely watch more Weeds episodes in between America's Got Talent tonight on TV. Not much on TV this week but next week the DVR should be smoking from all the recording of the new season. Have to get the DVR cleared and ready for more. Making Hamburger Helper and a salad for dinner tonight. It is in the 70s today in Milwaukee. Tomorrow it is suppose to only be in the 50s all day. Had the air conditioning on yesterday and will need the heat on tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment