Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, September 1, 2011

September 1, 2011 Thursday Night

Yesterday before I left to go let Toby out, his owner called and told me he would be home soon and I did not need to go over to his house. He had two stents and is feeling better. Spent the afternoon listening to the new David Guetta CD. It is good dance music. Made a meatloaf and noodles with a salad for dinner. We spent the night watching Big Brother and America's Got Talent Results before going to bed. The fight we had that morning was behind us and forgotten.

This morning I was up at 6 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Spent the morning steam cleaning the carpets in the house. We have one big 12 x 15 foot carpet in the living room and various throw carpets throughout the house. The house is smelling like dogs so it was time to clean them. Five dogs will do this to a house. Got them all cleaned. Unfortunately it is hot and humid again in Milwaukee and the windows are closed and the air conditioning on. This is not good for my sinus's and will most likely come down with the sinus infection like I usually do after cleaning the carpets. I can feel the pressure in my face already. I should have waited until next week when it will be cool and the windows open. Will most likely just do them again next week since I am sure they could use another cleaning to get the deep down dirt removed, and the smell also. Spent the afternoon listening to music and doing things around the house. Making Sweet and Sour Chicken and a salad for dinner. Tony is working late tonight at the shop to finish installing a new door on his shop he rents. He should be home soon. Will spend tonight watching Big Brother and Rookie Blue before going to bed. Tomorrow is Friday and lunch with the guys. It is suppose to be in the 90s tomorrow. Too hot for me. Will most likely spend the day indoor except for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment