Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

August 31, 2011 Wednesday Morning

Yesterday I was up at 6 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Went to Walgreen's in the morning to buy some items on sale in their weekly advertisement. Was so mad when I got home and checked the receipt only to see I bought Tony the wrong bottled water. I grabbed the one not on sale rather than the sale one for half the price. Makes me mad since that was one of the reasons I bought the water, I thought it was the one on sale. For $6.00 for a 24 pack of water, I think it is a waste. Water comes out of the damn faucet. Came home and shortly thereafter left to go to the friends house to let his dog out. Spent about an hour and a half with Toby. He is such a nice dog. I tried leaving three times and each time he looked up at me with that 'don't leave me' look in his eyes. Came home and took a short nap. Around 3:30 PM a friend of ours came to the house to trim a tree branch that is hitting the neighbors roof and damaging some of the shingles. Tony came home around 4 PM to help with the branches and clean up. After Tony took a shower we drove to Culver's and bought some dinner, which we then took and ate with Toby. Spent about an hour with him. He finally pooped. He had not pooped since his daddy went to the hospital on Saturday. He had not been eating much but he still had not gone almost 3 days now. When he finally did poop he let out a little whimper with pain. I guess that first one must have hurt. I can relate. After a surgery I have the same problem. That first time is painful after not going daily. Came home and watched America's Got Talent before going to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I was up again at 6 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. A little before Tony left for work we got into a shouting match. It was over something stupid and not worth writing about. I am sure it will blow over by the time he gets home tonight. Basically it was about something he said he would do and did not. I am now showered and will shortly leave to do the weekly grocery shopping. After I go grocery shopping and get it all put away I will go spend an hour or so with Toby, playing with him outside. Another perfect day in Milwaukee. The next two days will not be so pleasant. A heat wave is coming for the next two days. Tomorrow hot humid and 85 degrees. Friday in the 90s with storms later in the day and a cold front blows in. The weekend is suppose to be our coolest temperatures this season. I guess Summer will be over after this weekend. The leaves are already starting to fall of the trees. The Summer went by so fast. We will still have nice weather in September and October, but it will go from one extreme to the other as the weather fronts hit the Great Lakes. Wish Tony and I had not had a fight. I hate starting the day like this. I am sure he will not call me. I will not call him. Maybe it is best and it will all be forgotten by tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment