Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, August 4, 2011

August 4, 2011 Thursday Dinner Time

Went grocery shopping yesterday in the morning. It was still hot outside here in Milwaukee so I spent most of the afternoon doing thing around the house. Spent most of the afternoon listening to some old 70s dance music. Tony got home from work around 5:30 PM. After we fed the dogs we went to have $1 hamburgers and french fries at a local bar now far away. Had a drink with the burgers. Got home a little after 7 PM and spent the rest of the night watching TV before going to bed around 10 PM.

This morning Vito had me up at 5:30 AM to go outside. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot shortly thereafter. Was able to open the windows and turn off the central air conditioning for the morning. Spent most of the morning watching the city workers dig up the street two houses south of our home. Two of the guys were kinda handsome. Of course being the first day the windows had been opened in weeks, the dogs hated the jack hammering noises. By noon it was again getting to hot for the dogs and me so the windows got closed and the air conditioning went back on. Since I closed up the house and had a taste for pizza I got in my car and drove down the street to a place that sells pizza by the slice. Got myself a big slice to go. Spent the afternoon watching the Blue Angels jets practice in the Milwaukee sky for this weekends air show. Also watched the stock market crash on TV. Making sloppy joe's and waffle french fries for dinner with a small salad. Will most likely watch a bunch of TV on the DVR tonight. It was nice to have the windows open for a couple hours this morning. Hopefully in the near future I will be able to again. This has been a hot summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment