Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

August 23, 2011 Tuesday Dinner Time

Got up this morning at 6 AM. Let the dogs out, fed the dogs, and gave Vito his shot. A little while later I was in the bathroom throwing up. I had not had the pleasure of starting my day like this for over a week. I did not eat anything out of the ordinary last night that would have caused this again so I am dumbfounded. I am sure it has to do with the meds I take at night, but I take them with dinner and did again last night. After the second time in the bathroom I went back to bed. Stayed in bed until about 10 AM when Tony came home for something. I hate when he comes home and sees me back in bed. It just doesn't look good. LOL. Spent the morning remaking the music mix I have been working on. I think this version turned out good enough to post. I am listening to it for the second time as I type this blog and think it might be one of my best. The new DJ Dave Summer 2011 Music Mix contains all my favorite songs of this past summer and a little before. Love to hear some comments so I know someone else besides me listens to my mixes. Went to Walgreen's around 1 PM to buy some sale items that were in the Sunday advertisements. Came home and spent the afternoon adding the music mix to my file sharing sight and posting it on this blog. I have not had anything but a couple cookies today since my stomach still hurts from this morning. I am making a big dinner so it is not a bad thing to be hungry. Making some steaks, mashed potato, corn and a salad for dinner. Will spend the night watching America's Got Talent before going to bed. It rained most of this morning. Sun came out this afternoon which is suppose to bring some storms tomorrow. Was in the high 70s today and suppose to be in the high 80s tomorrow for a day. Then back to the 70s on Thursday. Tomorrow I have to do a little grocery shopping for fresh produce and such. Didn't shut down the computer last night. I had to put something over the off button so I didn't forget and turn it off. Not sure how long I will wait to restart it and take my chances it restarts correctly. Will most likely hold off until an update prompts me I have to and then make sure I backed up anything new. Let me know what you think of the new music mix post at the top of the page.

1 comment:

  1. Good mix, Dave! I enjoyed it. I'm not much of a club person, dance person or gay culture expert but I enjoyed it!

    Also, you definitely don't want to put off restarting your computer for too long. That's not good. I'd say....maybe 2-3 weeks.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete