Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

August 17, 2011 Wednesday Afternoon

Last night we did go out for $1 tacos. I had two tacos and a large strawberry margarita. Came home feeling good. One large margarita can make me tipsy? Wow, am I getting to be a light weight. Spent the night watching America's Got Talent. Went to bed around 10:30 PM after a little lovin.

This morning I was up at 6 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Gave Barkley half rice and hamburger, half dry food. Have to switch him back to his regular food slowly. He has not thrown up for a day, but he still does have the runs. Tony left for work around 7:30 AM. Left the house by 9 AM to go to Walgreen's to pick up one of Tony's prescriptions. Then went to McDonald's for two sausage burritos and headed to Pick N Save. Ate the food in the car before heading into the store. Made a bank deposit and did the weekly grocery shopping. Spent over $130 dollars. Wow. I had to look at the check out lady twice when she said the total. The store did switch the entire store around and in the process set up a clearance isle of discontinued stuff. So I did buy a lot of clearance items we will use in the future at half price. Came home and unpacked all the food and such. Then started cooking the dogs food. Made some more hamburger and white rice for Barkley. At the same time made another batch of beef flavored rice for Vito. It is getting a little nuts when I cook more for the dogs than Tony and I. Did a little cleaning before taking a long 2 hour nap. I honestly do not know how I could hold down a job with needing a nap every afternoon just to make it through the day. Got up and vacuumed the house and started making dinner. Making an already cooked meatloaf with scalloped potatoes and a salad. Will stay home tonight and watch Big Brother, the AGT Results Show and something on the DVR before going to bed. Tomorrow I have a board meeting for ARCW in the afternoon. Turned on the air conditioning again this afternoon before my nap since it got above 80 and much hotter in the house. I am sure the meter out back is spinning fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment