Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, August 15, 2011

August 15, 2011 Monday Afternoon

Friday night I made a frozen pizza for dinner since I was still very busy working on this computer to get it all up and running. Every time I thought I had everything working correctly there would be another glitch. Finally went to bed around 10 PM with computer knowledge swimming in my mind all night.

Got up Saturday morning around 7 AM and fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Spent the day working on the computer getting more of my exra's on the desktop and getting it to were it was prior to the crash last week. By the middle of the afternoon I had it all done. I still am considering going to the browser Firefox as suggested since I forgot to change the setting to Explorer 8 prior to doing this post, and this is the second time I am typing again because of it. Tony spent the day napping and watching car shows on TV. After we fed the dogs dinner we went out for supper at the bar called Tracks which is a block away from our house. Spent the night watching the movie Is It Just Me. It was a very good movie. Went to bed around 11 PM.

Sunday morning we were up again at 7 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Spent the morning reading the Sunday newspaper. Around noon we went to the Milwaukee State Fair for the afternoon. It was nice and cool when we left the house. By about 4 PM we had had enough with the crowds and it was getting too hot to walk around in the sun, so we came home. We did have a nice time at the fair and it killed an afternoon. Spent last night watching the last episodes of Falling Skies before going to bed around 10 PM. About 2 AM Barkley woke me up to go outside. It was a little late since he had puked in the living room and around the house in about 5 spots. So here I am at 2 AM cleaning up puke. He also has the runs.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Barkley did not eat any breakfast which has never happened before. I am a little concerned. Around 9 AM I gave him some rice and food which he ate. I then went out to hose down the side yard of all the puke and runs that were scattered throughout the yard. I think Barkley is sick. Very sick. I started him on his regular antibiotic he has for his skin condition since hopefully it will help with whatever is ailing him and help with his bad skin, which is back again anyway. The weekly baths only do so much for his skin. I am a little concerned that his tumors and such might be getting the best of him. Time will tell. He is very tired today. And still has the runs bad as I type this in the middle of the afternoon. Hopefully some more rice and such at dinner will help. Spent the morning doing some needed cleaning of the ceiling fan blades and dusted the house. Around 11 AM I went back to bed to lay with Barkley. Got up around 1 PM and started the day again. Have to vacuum and take a shower before making left overs from last night for dinner. Sure hope Barkley isn't in his final stages of life, he is over 11 years old and not in the best of health. The good news is I did not loose anything important in the computer crash, thanks to having everything backed up. Even my emails are back up and running.

No comments:

Post a Comment