Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, August 29, 2011

August 29, 2011 Monday Dinner Time

Friday night we spent the night watching the start of the second season of Hot In Cleveland. It is a show on TV Land and one of it's stars is Betty White. It is a funny show and being a half hour comedy I save them up so we can watch a night of them. I have 13 of the 14 episodes from this season. The last episode airs this Wednesday. Watched about 6 episodes and laughed our asses off. It is a funny show and I like everyone in the show. Went to bed around 10:30 PM.

Saturday we were up at 7 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Tony went to work for a while, I cleaned the house since my parents were coming into town and the house need to be looking a little better. Had to do some last minute dusting and vacuuming. The parents showed up a little before 1 PM and we spent a half hour at the house before going to get some lunch. My dad is afraid of Stella since she did bite him once when he entered the house long ago uninvited. I kept Stella in the cage the entire time they were here at the house. My mom loves Stella so she did go into the room and give Stella some attention. Had lunch at Skipper Buds which is a restaurant on the Milwaukee river where you can tie your boats and dock them, much less remove them from the water. Had a nice lunch outside watching the boats. The weather was perfect, 75 degrees and a nice breeze. After lunch we took a quick drive past the lake front and then they dropped Tony and I off at home and left. It was nice to see them and that was enough. LOL. Any longer of my mom can sometimes be hard to do. I say that with love. Spent what was left of the afternoon on the deck outside enjoying he nice weather with the dogs. Spent the night watching about 6 more episodes of Hot In Cleveland before going to bed around 11 PM.

Sunday we were up again at 7 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Took Tony's mom out for Breakfast and came home. Spent a little time around the house before we left again and took a long drive to the south side along the lake front. Stopped at one of the beach parks and walked the trails and woods. It was so nice outside again and I love walking through the woods. Climbed down and up the huge cliff to the beach. The way down was easier than the way up along the cliff. Drove home and ordered a pizza for dinner. Around 6 PM the friend that has the dog we wanted to take care of, and took care of his last dog when he left town, called and said he was in the hospital due to a heart attack and asked if we could go to his house, find the hidden key and let his dog out. The dog had been home for 24 hours. Of course we did, he only lives 6 blocks away and his new dog is very sweet. Just too much for my Pitbull. Told the friend to just get better and we would take care of the dog. It is on Tony's way to and from work so Tony will let the dog out on the way to and from work each day and I will go over in the afternoon for an hour or so and spend time with the dog, Toby. Let his dog out and spent a half hour with the dog before returning home. Spent the night watching movies I downloaded. Watched Peep World, The Roommate and Day Breakers. A little movie marathon. All were good movies. Went to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I was up at 6 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Tony left for work around 7 AM and stopped off at the friends house to let his dog Toby outside for a while. I spent the morning cleaning the windows and screens in the entire house. Most of them anyway. Used a bucket and sponge and then newspaper to dry the windows. My dad always said newspaper is best for cleaning windows. No streaks. They turned out great. Around noon I went to the friends house to spend an hour with Toby. Read a magazine and listened to some music while we played. He is a great dog. I wish I could bring him home. When we tried to get all the dogs together a couple weeks ago Toby wanted to hump Stella and that did not go over well at all. Came home and took a little nap. Making some left over pizza from last night with a salad for dinner. Will most likely watch TV on the DVR tonight since nothing is on TV but reruns. Another perfect weather day here in Milwaukee. It is 74 with a nice breeze, perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment