Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

August 16, 2011 Tuesday Afternoon

Last night we had left overs for dinner and spent the night watching a couple episodes of Flashpoint on the DVR before going to bed around 10 PM. Barkley was still not doing much better at this time and threw up again about an hour after eating dinner. I did make Barkley some white rice and hamburger meat and gave him some before going to bed since he hasn't really kept any food down since Saturday.

This morning I was up at 6 AM to let the dogs out. Barkley made it through the night without having to throw up again or have the runs. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Fed Barkley more white rice and hamburger meat for breakfast. He seemed to like it more than his regular food of course. I just want it to stay in him. Around 9 AM the guys from Window World showed up to install the four new windows in the apartment upstairs that I ordered a month ago. Spent the next couple hours watching the two guys install the four windows and paid them the balance due. The windows look great. Gave Barkley a little more rice and meat for lunch since he seems to be keeping this food down. He still has the runs very bad. Took a long nap this afternoon and woke up having a horrible dream. I was being held hostage with a bunch of other people and I woke up as I was on the ground with a gun to my head about to be shot. WTF? Where did this come from? Maybe an episode of Flashpoint last night? I finally got so sick of trying to get Explorer 9 working correctly I followed Peter's advice and downloaded and installed Firefox. I couldn't even get to a second or third windows with Explorer 9 as well as some of my chat features not working when I went to other web sights. Been playing around all day with Firefox as my browser and love it. No problems like Explorer 9. Thanks again Peter. A little over 80 degrees here in Milwaukee today with a nice breeze. Any warmer and I would have to put the central air conditioning on again. The breeze is what is keeping me from turning it on, that and the last high electric bill I got this past week from having the air conditioning on for almost a month nonstop. Think Tony and I might go out for $1 taco's tonight since I do not feel like cooking dinner. Will then spend the night watching America's Got Talent. Barkley has been sleeping most of the day which is good I think. Hopefully he is getting better but I still think his days are numbered. I have been giving him special attention because of his days being numbered. I honestly think all is tumors are now getting into his internal organs. Time will tell. It just sucks though that now I have to give two dogs special food. Seems they are eating better than Tony and I and I definitely am doing more cooking for them than us.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your Firefox. I started using it years ago. It's simple and fast. IE is as slow as a wet week.

    ReplyDelete