Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, August 11, 2011

August 11, 2011 Thursday Night

I hate not having my desktop computer.

Spent today backing up my laptop and installing the update to Explorer 9 that my laptop was telling me to do. I had my doubts about installing Explorer 9 Update on this laptop because when I was prompted and did install the update on my desktop when I would go to 'publish post' on blogger, nothing would happen. I would type a huge posting only to have it not go anywhere and have to start again only to have it continue to happen. I finally figured it had to do with Explorer 9 since that was the only thing I changed. When I went back to Explorer 8 the problem stopped. So to all my blogger buddies out there: Do not update to Explorer 9 unless you are ready to figure out why you can not post to your blog after you do an entire draft. It must be a setting or something. With that said, I warn you. I will have to research the Internet and see why this happens. Anyone know anything about this let me know because now both computers keep prompting me to update the computers and that update includes Explorer 9. Made some salads and sweet n sour chicken for supper tonight. Will watch Big Brother and a few shows on the DVR before going to bed. Would type more but I hate this laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment