Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, August 5, 2011

August 5, 2011 Friday Dinner Time

Got up this morning at 6 AM. Walked into the living room to see that Tony had turned on the computer and a strange screen was on the monitor. This was not good. The screen then went blue when I tried to do anything. I tried to restart the computer and when I did for some reason the date went back to August of 2009. Still not good. I changed the date and did a couple virus scans that found nothing. I did download a song yesterday and I think I might have gotten a virus because of it. Thankfully I do back everything up on an external hard drive so if this computer crashes any time soon I will not loose all my music and pictures. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Spent the morning doing things around the house. Once in a while I would go outside when I heard the Thunderbird Jets going over the house. The dogs are scared to death of the noise. Kali shakes, Vito runs around and bangs into things, and the other dogs have to be by my side. It is not like I can enjoy the airplanes much with the dogs like this. Went to lunch with the guys. Had a nice lunch as always. About 1:30 PM I went to lay on the bed with the dogs. About 20 minutes later the jets started circling the house again practicing for this weekends air show and the dogs started going crazy again. Got them off the bed, especially Vito so he doesn't fall off having no sight. Spent the rest of the afternoon in the living room with the music turned loud to drown out the jet noise. Think I might be coming down with a sinus infection. Had enough of them in the past to know. Head feels horrible. Making a pizza for dinner and then we have tickets at the Sunset Theater in Elm Grove to see a play that someone recommended to us. Wish I could have gotten a nap. Guess a second cup of coffee will have to do. Tomorrow is a big block party on our cross street called Rockerbocker. It is a big motorcycle event and always interesting. Still to hot in Milwaukee to turn off the central air conditioning. Hopefully next week we see some relief from the heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment