Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, August 22, 2011

August 22, 2011 Monday Afternoon

This morning I was up at 6 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Walked into the living room and turned on the computer. The big red screen that says American Megatrends came up on the screen rather than Windows loading. WTF? I just spent $285 last week for a new hard drive to fix this problem. Spent the early morning making sure everything was backed up after I got the computer up and running again. Around 10:30 AM I packed up the tower and headed to Best Buy again. This time they told me it must be the Mother Board. WTF? That would be another problem and best to buy a new computer, I was told. WTF? I was so mad. I was told if it keeps happening the best thing would be to swallow the money already spent and buy a new computer. I could have thrown the damn tower at the Geek Squad guy. Came back home with the computer tower and plugged it all back in. It loaded and turned on fine. I figure I just won't ever turn the computer off and make sure I always have everything backed up since the computer Mother Board could die any time. I am not happy. Picked Tony and I up some lunch at McDonald's and dropped it off for him at his shop. Spent the afternoon working on a new music mix. Listened to it a couple times and not sure I am happy with the end results. I don't like to post them until I am happy with them. Will have to make some changes and try making the mix again maybe tomorrow. Making Hamburger Helper and a salad for dinner tonight. Will most likely watch the last two episodes of True Blood tonight before going to bed. Guess I will be watching the newspaper ads for a new computer, when I win the lottery. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment