Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

August 2, 2011 Tuesday Afternoon

Tony did sell the Lexus yesterday, so both cars are gone. Now I can pay off the damn Lexus and have a little money in the bank before we buy another convertible. When it gets a little cooler outside we will go car shopping and test drive some cars. Watched some TV last night before going to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I was up at 6 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Watched a little TV and read the morning newspaper before I went back to bed. It is so fricken hot and humid you can do nothing outside. I HATE this weather. Got back out of bed around noon and went across the alley to talk with the neighbor for a while. Spent the rest of the afternoon watching more TV and playing with the dogs. I look forward to a day when it is nice outside and I can open some windows again and turn off the central air conditioning. The next electric bill should come this week and it will not be pretty. I feel so worthless in this hot humid weather and have no ambition to do anything. Not sure what to make for dinner tonight. If it wasn't so hot out I would go out for dinner. Just going out in this heat makes you want to die. Will most likely make some spaghetti for dinner and spend the night watching TV. Tomorrow I do have to go grocery shopping. I actually am looking forward to it so I can get out of the house for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment