Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

September 28, 2011 Wednesday Dinner Time

Spent last night watching Glee, Dancing Results and Body of Proof before going to bed around 10 PM. Around 2 AM we woke up to thunderstorms which then produced a shaking Kali and a crying in his cage Vito. I brought Vito onto the bed for the rest of the night. It thundered all night long, no one had a good night's sleep.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM to feed the dogs and give Vito his Insulin shot. Tony left for work around 7:30 AM. Spent the next couple hours reading the morning newspaper and watching the morning news. Around 10 AM I went to Walgreen's to pick up my prescription and razor blades that were on sale. I have commented about the high price of razor blades and when I see them on sale I buy as many as I can. The Schick Quattro blades were on sale with a $5.00 in store credit on your next purchase. I also had a couple $2.00 off coupons and a coupon for a free razor with blades. So I ended up buying close to $30.00 in razors and blades and got $20.00 back to spend on other items I needed. Ended up buying a 24 pack of bottled water for Tony, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin for Tony, 8 cans of tea for Tony, computer paper and two birthday cards with the $20.00. So I basically got all that for free. I was so proud of myself I laid it all out on the dining room table to show Tony. On one side of the table I have the razors and blades I bought and on the other side of the table I have all the items listed above that I got for free with the money back coupons and such. It makes me feel good to know I am saving the household money. Tony will most likely look at the display and say something like 'OK'. Guess you have to seek happiness from within? LOL. It did make ME happy to know I saved the money. Took a two hour nap this afternoon since it is cloudy and drizzling outside all day again today. Still have the prostate pain. I don't feel like cooking tonight so we will go down the street to have $1 burgers and fries. Will spend the night watching X Factor and Law and Order SVU. Not feeling like doing much more right now with the pain and uncomfortableness I feel in my prostate. Feels much better to just lay low right now until I find out what is going on with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment