Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

September 20, 2011 Tuesday Dinner Time

Spent last night watching Dancing With The Stars and then Castle before going to bed. I thought all the stars on DWTS last night sucked. They better all step up their game. Went to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I was up at 6 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his Insulin shot. Got dressed and put on a baseball cap and headed out the door a little after 7 AM to go to the energy assistance office. I hate going there and have done it twice before. You stand in one line and get a number, then another and get a number, and the day is wasted. Actually was not that bad this time. I was in the door by 7:30 AM and out the door by 9:30 AM with a $485 credit to my electric and gas bill. Not bad for two hours of my day. I guess I am considered low income. Since the Wisconsin will not let Tony and I get married I figure they can't have it both ways and his income don't count. Came home and spent the morning putting up some Halloween decorations around the house and outside. Figure I might as well get it done since it will be October soon and Halloween will be over in a blink of an eye. Took a shower and then a short nap with the dogs until the dog next door's barking got everyone up. Spent the rest of the afternoon catching up on emails and web sights I have not been to in a while. It is the last nice day weather wise in Milwaukee for a long time. It is in the 70s today but a cold blast is coming tonight. Will be in the 50s and 60s for the next week. Not sure yet if I am making dinner or we are going to go out to a car show or something for dinner. I figure we might as well enjoy the weather before it is gone so I think a car show might win. Plus I really don't feel like cooking tonight. So much on TV tonight the DVR will be smoking. There are 3 shows on 3 channels all night long that we will eventually want to watch. Will watch the Dancing Results show tonight, Glee , and Body of Proof. Back on the patch today and doing good. Had to get back on track after the weekend's failing. I don't want to do pills because of the mind altering affects. I don't need that with the meds I already take. Tomorrow I have to take Kali to the vet because she has skin sores from allergies. I am sure she will get another antibiotic. She has this just like Barkley. Will have to go grocery shopping tomorrow also. Been emailing with mom who's son recently found out he is HIV+. I have to say one of the best things that has come of this blog is the emails I receive from people who find it. I thank them all and feel I have a purpose even though I have HIV. I feel there is maybe a reason for this dreaded disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment