Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

September 14, 2011 Wednesday Dinner Time

Spent last night watching AGT Results and a couple episodes of Rookie Blue on the DVR. Went to bed around 10 PM. My back was killing me from the cleaning earlier in the day so I took a pain pill at bedtime. Slept good all night.

Got up this morning at 6:30 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Tony left for work around 7:30 AM. I soon got into the shower and was out the door to go to the bank and grocery shop so I could get home by 11 AM for the washing machine repair guy. Got home and all by 11 AM. Did a little cleaning around the house as I waited, and waited, and waited. Around 3 PM I called Best Buy Geek Squad to find out when and if the repair guy was coming since it was said to me as he walked out the door last Wednesday that he would be here next Wednesday afternoon to install the part. The person on the phone looked up the order and told me after a half hour on hold, that it is scheduled for tomorrow. I have my board meeting tomorrow and planned on getting my other prescriptions filled and my food for the month all when I am at ARCW tomorrow. As things stand as I type this is that some repair guy is going to call me and come by the house yet today. That was a half hour ago and no one has yet to call. I would really hate to screw up tomorrow since I had so many things I was going to get done all in one day at ARCW. I had it all planned out. Maybe by the time I post the repair guy will have called. Got a letter from Social Security today that says my Medicare begins on January 1st 2012. I was going to check with my counselor tomorrow at ARCW about this and if this once and for all will settle my getting it through Tony and his auto body shop. If this is all true and a good deal, I won't have to get my health insurance through Tony. Still I wait for the phone to ring or a repair guy to come to the door. It is not easy when a repair guy or anyone comes to my house. I have to lock Stella in her crate. I have to lock the other dogs up in a different part of the house or room, making sure my little blind Vito is in a safe room or part of the house. I tell any and everyone to call when they get in the back or front yard otherwise Stella goes crazy and the house is put into a frenzy. I was holding off telling you all the next thing since I have said it before and not followed through. I had my last cigarette Monday and have been wearing the nicotine patch for the last two days. I am trying again to stop smoking and really hope I do it this time. I am ready and it is time. Forget all the health crap, it is going to get cold here soon in Wisconsin and I am not going to stand outside in the cold just to have a cigarette. So wish me luck. Still no call or repair guy. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment