Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

September 7, 2011 Wednesday Dinner Time

Spent last night watching America's Got Talent. Went to bed around 10:30 PM after the TV news. I should say, tried to go to bed. Spent all night long trying to get some sleep. Between getting up 4 times to go to the bathroom and just not being able to sleep, I think I got maybe 2 full hours of total sleep.

Got up out of bed at 6 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Notice I said 'got up' rather than 'woke up' since I slept very little last night. Tony left for work by 7:30 AM. After reading the Milwaukee Journal newspaper, I showered and headed out the door. Went to McDonald's for a bacon egg cheese bagel and then to Pick N Save to do some grocery shopping. Had my mind set on buying a few Airwick air fresheners for the house. Of course Pick N Save did not have the plug in unit, only the refills. So I then headed to Walgreen's where they were on sale. That doesn't happen often. Bought 4 plug in units and 8 refills of the fluid. Put all four around the house. Did a little around the house and took a nap around noon. Got up by 2 PM so I don't have a problem sleeping tonight, like last night. I didn't even want to take a nap because of this but I was so tired from not getting much sleep last night. Making beef ribs, scalloped potatoes and a salad for dinner tonight. It was again cold and in the 50s this morning. It got to the high 60s this afternoon. We went from Summer to Fall over night last Friday. Will spend tonight watching Big Brother and the AGT Results show. Tomorrow I have a repair person looking at the Samsung washing machine to see if there is anything he can do to make it wash the clothes better. I did buy some Vinegar today and did a load of towels with the Vinegar before washing them normal. It did take a little smell out of the washing machine. Will find out tonight how it worked on the towels after Tony uses one after his shower. Either way, I never had to do all this with a top load washing machine. Like I said yesterday, if there is not a fix we are just going to bite the bullet and buy a new washing machine that is a top load and has an agitator. Most today don't even have an agitator. So I will be trapped at home most of tomorrow waiting for the repair guy to come and then do some fixing of the washing machine. Good day for Tony to take my car to the shop for some repairs we have been putting off. There are some funny noises coming from the car when you go over a bump. Tony says he knows what it is, so tomorrow is a good day for him to get it fixed. Hopefully he will have the oil changed and clean it a bit. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment