Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, April 15, 2013

April 15, 2013 Monday Afternoon

Spent Friday night watching TV from the DVR.  Went to bed around 10 PM for some lovin before we went to sleep.

Saturday morning we were up by 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Tony went to work around 9 AM to work on my car and worked until about 1 PM in the afternoon.  While Tony was at work for the morning I did things around the house and then around noon went for a nice walk along the river trails to see the high water from all the rain.  The water is very high and I had to walk on the higher trail because the lower trail along the river is under water.  After Tony came home and we watched a little TV we then took a short nap with the dogs.  After we fed the dogs supper we went out to eat at Track's, a bar two blocks down the street.  Had a great supper.  Came home and spent the night watching the movies John Dies At The End (which was a very strange but good movie) and Vampire Boys (which was a gay themed vampire movie).  Went to bed around 10:30 PM.

Sunday we were again up by 7 AM.  After we fed the dogs and read a little of the Sunday newspaper, we showered and picked up Tony's mom for breakfast.  Had a great breakfast and then dropped her off at her house and went to Hobo, which is a big home improvement store.  As we got out of the car we noticed a dent in my side of the car and the molding coming off.  Someone must have hit us in the restaurant parking lot as they pulled out.  Of course they didn't leave a note or anything.  Tony was not happy since he just spent the week fixing my car.  Got home around noon and spent the afternoon just laying around the house watching TV with the dogs.  Tried to get Tony outside for a walk but it was only about 40 degrees all day and he was not going to walk with it being 40 degrees.  Spent Sunday night watching Amazing Race and Good Wife before going to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I was up by 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot and got Tony off to work.  It got to 60 degrees in Milwaukee today, a heat wave.  I was outside by 9 AM working in the back yard tearing up the path bricks and placing sand under them to level.  Ended up going to Home Depot to buy three more bags of sand to finish the project.  Got it all done by noon and showered.  Went for a nice long walk along the river and ended at Pick N Save to buy a couple sale items.  Making some chicken Kiev's, baked potato, beans and a salad for supper tonight.  Will spend the night watching Dancing With The Stars and Castle before going to bed.  Tomorrow morning I have an appointment to go see my foot doctor again.  I have all the shoe inserts ready to bring with me so he can see just how much I have spent on inserts trying to walk comfortably.  Hopefully he will have some news as to what is in my foot.

I enjoy and encourage 'comments'.  With that said, I will delete comments that are made only to promote your website unless it has something to do with HIV.  If your just leaving a comment to leave a link to what you are selling, it will be deleted.

No comments:

Post a Comment