Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, April 5, 2013

April 5, 2013 Friday Afternoon

Went to Taco Bell for supper last night on our way to the Hospital to visit Tony's nephew and sister.  The nephew was looking and doing better than Tony was on the first day after surgery.  Nurse said it was probably due to Tony's advanced age when he had open heart surgery.  The younger you are the faster you recover.  Spent about an hour with them and then drove home.  Spent the night watching TV from the DVR.  Went to bed around 9:15 PM for some lovin before we went to sleep.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot and got Tony off to work.  Spent the early morning reading the newspaper and cleaning and vacuuming the house.  Went to Pick N Save around 10 AM to get some groceries and flowers to take to a friends house tonight for their 34th Anniversary party.  This is the friend that I called the day I found out I was HIV+ and took me under his wing and got my to the right doctors and groups.  They have been together 34 years.  We will stop by for a while tonight at their house since they live here on the Eastside of Milwaukee.  Spent a little time outside before meeting the guy for lunch.  Had a great lunch as usual.  Came home and took a short nap with the dogs.  The sun is out but it is only 40 degrees outside.  The wind off Lake Michigan makes it feel cold outside even with the sun out.  Tomorrow we bounce up to 60 degrees and then back to 40s on Sunday and Monday.  This is what Spring is like living on Lake Michigan.  Depending on the wind, it can change the temperature by 20 or more degrees if the wind comes off the lake.  Been a little activity across the street today with trucks marking the ground for the future development.  I am sure they will begin construction any day now.  No plans this weekend after tonight.  Hoping to get Tony outside with me tomorrow if it is as nice as they say it will be.  Would be nice to get some new shoes this weekend at Kohl's if I can talk him into that on Sunday.  Will have to bribe Tony with a lunch or breakfast out I am sure in order to get him to go to a department store.  I am still hoping Spring gets here.  There is still a large snow pile on the side of the house that just won't melt.  My pond is still frozen over also.  By Monday I am hoping it will all be melted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment